Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

I may have cried a little bit...

The amount of epic win in that movie was amazing.
This is why I love SMBZ every episode thats about 7+ years but in that time you become that much better of an artist, and animator making the movies better.
The 3D Doomship did look a bit off with the backgrounds but it was awesome nonetheless.
The part with Sonic and Shadow was very touching and cool, in particularwith your new hand drawn up close parts which in certain parts looked beyond amazing, in particular that part when Sonic mentions Maria and it shows Shadow's face, and when Mario clashed weapons with the Koopa guy. just WOW man.
All the 3D Parts you added flowed perfectly especially when they were dodging the cannon fire.(I laughed so hard at "DO A BARREL ROLL")
The effects were once again very nice, and I'm pretty sure I saw some ones that might have been custom made by you, like some of the new sprites, like Peach for instance looking like she almost got a whole sprite overhaul(Good, I didn't like her GBA/DS sprites much =x ) All the rest of the characters got new shiny animations to go with their new fancy attacks that are looking sexier every episode.
Now, the battle scene... Oh my dear lord... that... was... just... like... AMAZINGLY OUT OF THIS WORLD! Flaming Sonic, Raccoon Mario and Luigi, Yoshi taking it to the house, AWESOME
Man, I could go on about how much I loved this episode, but I think you get the point...
With Love and Respect(and waiting for #9[take your time it's SO worth it])
~Sx2Kirby <3
btw: nice music and sfx also xD

&amp;quot;We're Starfox!&amp;quot; "We're Starfox!"

You get a medal for this

Presentation - From the start this flash was impressive with its preloader looking like the Press Start screen from StarFox 64, although it took me awhile to see that the planets were buttons -_- ...

Concept - I liked the whole restaurant concept which was filled with almost every character from StarFox 64. But I think you forgot Andross...

Graphics/Animation - Everything looked nice(especially the planets and stuff) and you animated very well. Although some of the animations looked kinda stale and I could tell that you cut corners on some of the actions.

Sound/Music - All the voice clips and sound effects blended well together(cause they were from the same game) and you made excellent use of all the voices. Although sometimes the music covered up some of the voices.

Overall - 9/10 5/5

Suggestions: Keep making flash man and... DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!!!!

PuffballsUnited responds:

I realize I should have been more specific about the menu. Sorry about that.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

OMFG amazing

wow that could not have been cooler....

u RULE!!!

:the game: :the game:

Funny but repetitive

You had lots of nice jokes in there but what you needed was a better way to present them cause giving the player a little block to stand on then they fall of it to get a funny little message was fun for the first 10 or so then you put in the occasional minigame which were fun.

Presentation - Nice opening sequence and the menus are really nicely made.
Gameplay - Minigames were the only thing you really had going for you.
Graphics - Nice style and feel to them
Sound - Would have like to see more then 4 or 5 pieces of music in this game
Replay Value - The actual game 0 but the mini games maybe...

Overall 3/5 and 7/10

I would like to see a sequel with a little more content next time and maybe a plot line or something -_-

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Really good although...

You should probably include a save option after each section cause i accidently ended the game and now I get no medals AND I have to restart

But you do have good gameplay[Love the sword system]
Good graphics[even included some cameos]
Great sound and sound effects

But no plot so -1 point
And no save feature -1

So you get a 4/5 and a 8/10

Lufia 2 - Battle Theme [R Lufia 2 - Battle Theme [R

Deserving of being in the remake

One thing I like about your "remixes" is that they actually sound like they could be in the game. Same for this one, a nice modern rendition of this classic song.

Thanks man!

FF4 - Overworld [Remake] FF4 - Overworld [Remake]

Alrighty now...

Your remixes are just very amazing, they don't try to break new ground on purpose with each note like many other remixes do, but rather yours stays within the boundaries of the original piece but extends or adds to the emotion that the original piece had. To me this piece was always a symbol of Cecil heroic struggle for a better future, whether that was a future of being Red Wing Captain near the beginning, his new future as a fugitive of the throne, his new found future as a Paladin and so on, it was a song that always matched Cecil's struggle no matter what part of the game you were on. The slight choir in the background of this piece was actually the part that stood out the most to me, not because you included choir like most who remix this song in your fashion do, but rather because they weren't the spine of the piece, instead they were the supporting beams similar to how Cecil has his many comrades by his side in his struggle throughout the entire game no matter what kind of crazy task they had at hand, and that's kind of the mood I got from your remix that no matter what happens the fight will go on and his friends will be right under him for strength.

Now what makes this Remix even more special is how I said your remixes ever purposely break the boundaries of Video Game remixes, well this one did for me at least for bringing out the emotion that the original piece held for me and adding so much to the tune making it both nostalgic and pleasing to the ears. I may not have ever played through the SNES version of FF4 which I'm somewhat happy about as I heard the translation is off, but getting back on track, everything in this track was blended together with such passion and feeling I'm certain you have played most likely every incarnation of this great game. I believe that this remix is even better then the remix of this song "The Flying Machine" in OCRs FF4 Album, because rather then hitting the listener with a huge orchestra line, choir leading up the front, and everything else you'd expect from a remix on this song, you took a more calm(and less cliche) approach and didn't change what didn't need to be change, instead you just added in a very honorable manner that even Nobou himself may have to give you props on for making such a tribute to an amazing song.

Now why have I chosen to make such a long winded review of this song?
1. FF4 is one of my all time favorites.
2. This is one of my all time favorite songs.
3. I've listened to a good amount of your material, and which each song I feel like going back and playing some of these old games which you have chosen to grace with you talent over music.
4. I wanted you too know that you're going to be my first favorite Artist because you do more then just remix these songs from my childhood, you honor the original and take care with each note.

And for the love of god please submit this stuff to OCR, you have a lot more talent then a lot of what I've heard on there, in my personal opinion. And sorry if this Review is a little long for your liking but yeah after hearing all your stuff I had to give you what you deserved instead of the average NG Audio Review. Hopefully you enjoyed reading it if not hoping it'd end(actually I'll be amazed if you read it all lol...)

From one Final Fantasy IV fan to Another
~Sx2Kirby(5/5, 10/10)

P.S. Sorry if my grammar was off, I was browsing Newgrounds at 3:30am before i went to bed saw you had a new one and decided to check it out.

Wow!

I don't know what to say.
Yes, i read it all and thanks big time for your review and vote.
I will look it up that OCR you are talking about and maybe i will post my music to that place as well.

And yes, i have playes every inch of that game and listening to every note played in the tracks of the game, so i feelt like composing something to tribute the awesome music.

Thanks again for your feedback.

SOM - ManaFortress [Remake] SOM - ManaFortress [Remake]

Very nice enhancement

Very nice, shares the same epic ending tone as the original, if they ever made a remake of Secret of Mana(oh god please) This is probably what the mana fortress theme would sound like. Love the flute at around 0:26, hell I love everything in this except the ending has too much extra stuff on there. You did a very nice job enhancing one of my favorite songs from a overall amazing soundtrack.

BTW: You two are right kids these days with their new action rpgs like KH(over rated) people don't appreciate a classic like Secret of Mana, and if this makes every other game look bad. Secret of Mana was originally supposed to be like 4x longer but no CD add-on for the SNES forced Square to cut 60% of the game out. and it still rocks. So remake with that old stuff in please.

Thanks a million.

No, i am not a kid, i am 30 y0 and i compose my music alone.

Yes, i think so too, ppl today doesn't know anything about classic rpg's.
And that's sad.